Have you ever been late to work, speeding to get somewhere, or texted while driving? However, as deserved, you get a ticket for speeding, which is a nightmare in itself. You first have to find courts near you to pay the challan at, then queue up for hours at a time, probably having to take time off work.
The amount of frustration bubbles up inside you, and on your way back, you end up earning a ticket for road rage. This circle keeps repeating itself.
Have you thought if there was a way to pay your fines from the leisure of your own home? Well, if you are from New Jersey, you are in luck. New Jersey Meadowlands Commission has created an online portal to pay your dues, anytime and from anywhere.
NJMCDirect is a fast, easy-to-use, and convenient way to pay your bills at your leisure. This requires only three items in order to pay your dues: Your ticket, a license, and a method of online payment, a credit or debit card, either Visa or Mastercard. You can pay these dues using any device with an internet connection, and a browser installed.
The portal is easy to use, and the design is intuitive. It can be used to see your ticket and pay it off. You can go to www.NJMCDirect.com, and click on the traffic ticket, or municipal complaint depending on what you want to pay. You can then enter your ticket details, and pay it in a few steps.
In my opinion, it is an easier and superior way for paying your dues. The data is secure as well, with access allowed only to you and NJ District court employees, and with paying a small transaction charge you can pay at your own convenience.
NJMCDirect.com Portal Review By Stay With JimJordan
On the other hand, however, the portal charges about $1 to $4 per transaction, and the portal is open at fixed hours every day, not 24*7. The portal is active on Mondays to Thursdays from 4:30 AM – 11:15 PM (EST), Fridays at 4:30AM – 10:15PM (EST), Saturdays at 4:30AM – 3:15PM (EST), and Sundays at 1:00PM – 11:15PM (EST)
Overall, I would recommend this website to anyone who wishes to avail the convenience at a small cost, and would prefer to do it at their own convenience
- Fast: This is a fast and easy payment process. You can pay your dues at your own leisure, without spending time in queues and looking up court dates/ time. You just need a device with an internet connection, your ticket and license number, and an online mode of payment
- Secure: The data is stored securely and cannot be accessed by anyone other than yourself and the NJ District court employees. Your payment data is securely routed through a secure bank server
- Convenient: Payment of traffic dues via the NJMCDirect portal is an easy and convenient method of dealing with your payment. You can pay off your due at any time, from anywhere, and prevent the accumulation of excess fines. Further, you don’t have to queue up for hours and take time off work to pay your fines at the district court
- Economic: The portal charges between $1 to $4 per transaction. I especially appreciate this as it helps me avoid accumulating interest on the fines
- Minimum transaction charges: This portal charges anywhere from $1 to $4 in order to pay your dues. While not much, it does add up over the long term
- Time-bound: The portal is a convenient way to pay your dues but usually can be used only at certain time slots, so one needs to be careful about that
We hope this article helped inform you about NJMCDirect.com, and that you found our article useful